当前位置:首页 > 经典电影 > 正文

爱上特种兵观看免费完整版(爱上特种兵免费观看第4集)

摘要: 精彩夏令营跟爱上特种兵观看免费完整版我来爱上特种兵观看免费完整版! 1、“我是特种兵”军事夏令营(点击查看详情) 军操演练、...

精彩夏令营跟爱上特种兵观看免费完整版我来爱上特种兵观看免费完整版

  1、“我是特种兵”军事夏令营(点击查看详情)

  军操演练、坦克大战、地雷战、财商训练、野外生存技能训练……“我是特种兵”军事夏令营圆你军人梦!

  2、“快乐小水手”海滨夏令营(点击查看详情)

  搭城堡、捡贝壳、抓螃蟹、赛龙舟、军舰科普……这个夏天让我们在海滨相见!

  3、射击夏令营(点击查看详情)

  识图定向、体质监测、枪械学习、与奥运冠军面对面、国际比赛情景再现……射击夏令营,让孩子更自信、专注、更优秀!

  咨询电话:戚老师 15032202617(微信号)

  

  你到底想说什么?

  What are you trying to say?

  别胡闹爱上特种兵观看免费完整版了。

  Don't be silly.

  你近视多少度?

  How strong are your glasses?

  这不是我所盼望的。

  It isn't the way I hoped it would be.

  你永远猜不到。

  You will never guess.

  众人对此束手无措。

  No one could do anything about it.

  深感事情不妙。

  I saw something deeply disturbing.

  我正忙着。

  I am not available.

  别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

  Never say die, it's a piece of cake.

  要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。

  Money is a good servant but a bad master.

  

  别担心,很快你就会习惯的。

  Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon.

  我明白你的感受。

  I know how you feel.

  胜败乃兵家常事。

  You win some, you lose some.

  不要逃避现实。

  Don't bury your head in the sand.

  我没想到你干得这么好。

  I didn't expect you did such a good job.

  你做得挺顺利。

  You are coming alone well.

  她的身材真棒。

  She is well-build.

  脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要

  Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.

  你看起来很清纯。

  You look neat and fresh.

  你的气质很好。

  You have a beautiful personality.

  

  我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

  I wish I had all the time I'd ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.

  我喜欢你以前的样子。

  I like you the way you were.

  你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

  You two go ahead to the movie without me, I don't want to be a third wheel.

  你过奖啦。

  You flatter me immensely.

  你不应该随意评论别人。

  You should be slow to judge others.

  如有任何错误,请你原谅。

  I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.

  你认识她多久爱上特种兵观看免费完整版了?

  How long have you known her?

  一见钟情

  It was love at first sight.

  我要复习功课啦。

  I'd better hit the books.

爱上特种兵观看免费完整版(爱上特种兵免费观看第4集)

  我得赶紧走!

  I have to rush!

  

  今天真累呀!

  It's been a long day.

  直言不讳

  a piece of one's mind

  他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”

  He gave me a piece of mind, "don't shift responsibility onto others."

  我太粗心了。

  It was most careless of me.

  真是始料不及。

  It was quite by accident.

  你有心上人吗?

  Do you have anyone in mind?

  潦倒的生活

  a dog's life

  这个人生活潦倒。

  The man lived a dog's life.

  水火不容的生活

  a cat and dog life

  这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。

  The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.

  昨晚你熬夜了?

  Did you stay up late last night?

  把被子叠好。

  Let's fold up the futon.

  我做了个可怕的梦。

  I had a nightmare.

  昨天的酒还没醒呢。

  I have a hangover.

  我喜欢早起。

  I'm a morning person.

  我是用咖啡来提神的。

  Coffee wakes me up.

  刷牙了吗?

  Did you brush your teeth?

  我该穿什么好呢?

  What should I wear?

  别忘了扔垃圾啊。

  Don't forget to take out the garbage.

  

  新闻采访、社会实践、公益活动、参观采风、职业体验、阅读写作、体能训练、趣味学习……燕都小记者活动精彩不断,与您的孩子一起成长。快来关注燕都小记者吧——

  ◆燕都小记者网站:xjz.yzdsb.com.cn

爱上特种兵观看免费完整版(爱上特种兵免费观看第4集)

  ◆燕都小记者热线:18632166210

  ◆燕都校园小记者QQ群①:188962792

  ◆燕都校园小记者QQ群②:291725549